Closed-circuit television, or more commonly known as CCTV, uses cameras to transfer signals to a specific location or monitors. CCTV technology is used to find and repair broken pipes and drains underground. During a CCTV pipe inspection, a camera is inserted through the pipes you’re having problems with.
Through this system, images are sent back to a monitor where a trained operator assesses and recommends, through advisory means, what they see and what should be done. The work of these systems helps reveal high-definition images for property owners that save them time, money and the stresses of maintaining healthy pipes.
The Advantages Of Using Cctv Inspections For Pipe Repairs CCTV
- Accuracy: CCTV inspections provide clear pictures of what’s in pipes and the condition that they’re in. It eliminates guessing what the issue is when you need to plan and budget for repairs.
- Prompt: Companies providing CCTV pipe inspections in Lane Cove and the Northern Beaches often offer 24 hours services or same-day services. This option assures you a rapid response to any pipe issues you’re experiencing for plumbers to assess and repair. But make sure you look into tradespersons’ offerings before hiring them.
- Comprehensive: It takes one CCTV to inspect the pipes. That means that whether there’s a single issue or several areas of concern that are damaged, including potential damages to come, they can be addressed using a single repair strategy instead of having to face the same or similar issues later.
- Cost-effectiveness: CCTVs used for pipe repairs are a life-saver because they reduce the need for excavation, demolition and reconstruction when there’s no need for them, particularly for underground pipes.
- Convenience: Using these systems cancels any mess or disruptions to services, daily routines or access to the property.
- Safety: With no digging involved, CCTV pipe inspections make for a safer way to inspect and repair pipes in Lane Cove and the Northern Beaches. The assessment and management of pipes are safer for the environment as well.
- Permanent record: Using CCTV helps you with insurance or bond claims. You’ll be able to provide potential repairers with a record kept for quotes so that you and they can prepare maintenance and management programs for work needed in the future.
Being able to use CCTV for pipe repairs seems to be an excellent investment. The above is proof of that. Get in touch with Platinum Pipe Relining for all your piping issues in Lane Cove and the Northern Beaches.